Bring Your Parents to PE Week
What is it?
- A week when parents are invited to participate in their child's PE class
Why do it?
- It's an effective strategy for engaging familiy and the community
- Parents get to experience what their children are learning in PE
- Parents have an opportunity to support their child's learning at school
- It's fun and exciting for children to have their parents come to PE!
- Teachers get to showcase their program
- It's an opportunity for teachers to meet parents
- It's an authentic way to promote physical education
- Easy to do
- Fun and rewarding
How to do it?
- Watch the video
Promote your event with an iMovie trailer...